What is AngularJS?
Growing demand for AngularJS web app development
Why AngularJS is the best framework for web development?
What is Robotic Process Automation (RPA)?
- Streamlined and standardized processes
- Efficient resource management
- Operational flexibility and scalability
- Better visibility into process performance
- Minimization of human errors
- Better compliance with standards and regulations
- Enhanced customer experience
- Increased workforce optimization and satisfaction
- Cost optimization
- Low-maintenance of the tools
How Robotic Process Automation is transforming different business domains?
RPA in Healthcare
- Automation in claims management leads to faster and error-free processing which saves time for healthcare administrators.
- Billing efficiency is improved as the bots perform data entry tasks with high accuracy. RPA bots can calculate billing amounts, payment delays, send updates of bill amount to the patients.
- Digital recording of contact forms of the patients, audit procedure, etc. is possible.
- Automatically notify discharge instructions to the patients like upcoming appointments, precautions to be taken for certain medical conditions, etc.
RPA in Transportation and Logistics
- RPA automates shipment tracking and scheduling.
- It helps in eliminating manual processes like copying of data from load boards, extract shipment details from emails, etc.
- It helps in speeding up invoicing by the integration of systems with customer portals.
- RPA allows gathering of important insights that help in improving the forecasting and planning of logistics.
- RPA bots help in giving faster responses to customer inquiries.
- It automates order processing and payments
RPA in Finance
- RPA helps the finance firms to enter data into ERP systems and create standard journal entities.
- It helps in financial planning and analysis.
- Collect and manipulate information to support regulatory reports.
- RPA bots help in sending reminders and notifications of late payments to concerned individuals and organizations.
RPA in Human Resource
- RPA bots handle tedious processes like resume screening, candidate shortlisting, etc. while recruiting. Bots transcribe new hire data from different systems and record it at a centralized system with accuracy.
- RPA solutions help in tracking and validating the employee data, in-out timings, etc. and document it in multiple systems.
- Adopting RPA in payroll processes helps in salary data collection, benefits disbursal, payslip generation, etc., while adhering to regulatory payroll norms and standards.
- Robotic solutions manage workforce planning, employee performance, compensation and benefits, report generation, employee health and safety, labor and employee relations, etc.
RPA in Education Industry
- RPA solutions help in managing students’ and staff’s attendance, schedule meetings, timetables, etc.
- It automates tasks like sending notifications, exam updates, event updates, and progress reports to students and parents.
- In the enrolment process, RPA tools can check application forms, student’s eligibility criteria, validate the documents and shortlist the candidates.
- RPA chatbots help in replying to general queries related to the admission process, admission schedules, course information, contact person, etc. to the students, staff members, website visitors, etc.
1. The Prevalence of Enterprise IoT Apps Will Increase
- Supply chain wearables to track productivity, employee health, and physical movement
- Office automation monitors temperature and lighting
- Internet-enabled vehicles provide logistics data such as fuel use, speed, and delays
2. IoT Application Development Frameworks Must Be Used
3. Mobile Apps Will Become More Personalized
4. Security Will Remain a Priority for IoT Mobile Apps
5. IoT-Enabled Apps Run the Risk of Losing Accessibility
6. IoT-Enabled Apps Hold Potential for Innovation
7. IoT Has the Power to Enhance Mobile Apps
Introduction: HIPAA Compliant Application
Importance: HIPAA Compliant App Development in 2019
mobile application developmentthat involves PHI, make sure that it is a HIPAA app.
The HIPAA Compliance & Its Costs
mobile application development company, then the app development company should be informed about HIPAA right in the development stage because they have to work on privacy & security rules.
HIPAA compliant app development cost generally depend on factors like
- Type of Organization
- Size of Organization
- Organization Culture
- Geographic Location
- Number of Business Associates
HIPAA compliant app development costwould be somewhere around: $4,000 to $12,000.
costs of developing a mobile applicationthat is HIPAA-compliant seem higher, it is always better to be on the safer side to avoid paying large penalties. These compliance errors are apparently too costly to be made.
GoodFirms Research Process
Biz4Solutions Performance Evaluation
1. IoT Development
2. App Designs
3. Mobile App Development
4. Client Review at GoodFirms
Here are some of the things they have said about our work:
- “They took my ideas and made them a reality.”- Ana jones, Founder Phlex 65
- “They have everything; professionalism, great communication, and deep knowledge.” – David King, President, YouVOXX Cal Blocker & Social Voicemail
Let’s think of a situation where we as employees have to sit and individually rectify the issues faced by our customers. Doesn’t it sound complex and exhausting? What if the same task is performed with the help of technology? Now that definitely sounds impressive.
Well! Chatbots and AI can actually execute the task easily and quickly with an automated process and make our lives easy.
Chatbots are software programs that imitate human conversations whether written or verbal whereas Artificial Intelligence comprises of Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning and Deep Learning which enables Chatbots to learn various arrangements in the data.
In the year 2016, Facebook created a sensation by introducing a Chatbot messenger. After looking at the success of Facebook, many other companies started integrating Chatbots with the help of web & mobile application development service providers.
Customer Service is of great importance in any field as it allows the customers to interact as per their choice. A Chatbot and AI can become a part of the Mobile Application Development process in order to strategize and boost the business. Chatbots powered by AI are rapidly evolving and one needs to ensure that the business provides outstanding customer experience to its clients. With the quick progressions in machine learning and Natural Language Processing, chatbots can helpfully comprehend clients’ inquiries and give them satisfactory answers which are fed in the database.
A bot is integrated so that it can access the historical data and provide answers to queries raised by the customers and give them a smoother and comforting customer experience. These days a lot of businesses are implementing Chatbots in their Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Database with an intention to maximize and spread their business. With the ever-increasing number of companies using API (Application Program Interface) to coordinate within their Chatbots, the interest has now shifted on bots that hold the ability to interact across platforms. Henceforth, we can hope to see a rise in various tools and technologies which will foster developers to build a Chatbot powered by AI that can communicate on voice calls to chat messages.
As per Business Insider’s report, 48% of consumers prefer a Chatbot that solves issues over a human help. Adobe 2018, too, predicts that 31% of the top companies in the US intend to use Chatbot powered by AI in the upcoming year. Gartner, a world leader in IT research has already predicted that by 2021, more than 50% of the enterprises will spend more on Chatbots than mobile apps. Chatbots in mobile app developers have already started to be the face of AI.
WHY CHATBOTS AND AI?
The motive behind Chatbots is to help and scale business groups in their relations with clients. They enable organizations to save a lot of time and money which is the reason numerous entrepreneurs are switching to this latest technology. The biggest advantage of Chatbot and AI is that they are very captivating and lively. They try to know more about the user’s taste and preferences. One does not need to download an application to be able to use a Chatbot and AI, thus saving a lot of space in your device. Mobile app users do not need to wait for hours or even minutes anymore to get a response. Chatbots are quick & highly responsive. You ask a query, and there will be a response in the shortest time possible. Chatbots handle multiple requests at a given time. This is seen as one of the major advantages that they hold. It is humanly impossible to handle many requests, but Chatbots make it possible thereby reducing the cost.
SCOPE OF CHATBOTS AND AI
In this contemporary world, Chatbots and AI are being fused in the sectors of E-commerce and Social Media. For instance, Amazon has magnified its sales force in this space. Amazon integrated its voice assistant, Alexa, into its native mobile app. It has creatively integrated messaging assistant into its mobile application and has been doing wonders for Amazon. Instagram too uses AI for engaging its users.
Let’s take a look at the scope of Chatbots and AI in various fields:
E-COMMERCE: Chatbots are commonly used by the e-commerce business as they need to answer the queries of their users across the globe. E-bay’s ShopBot is a budding example of helping their users in shopping.
HEALTHCARE: Chatbots are approaching in the field of practice management system in healthcare as consulting a doctor has become slightly difficult these days because of their tight schedule and expensive fees. So, in such a situation, a Chatbot plays the role of a doctor in diagnosing the disease. Buoy Health is a Chatbot which takes the medical details of the patient and offers them various solutions and steps for the same.
MEDIA: Of lately, Chatbots are becoming successful in the field of news and publishing as well. They serve highly personalized and recommended content to their readers online. CNN, in recent times, has launched a mobile app with Chatbot incorporated in it.
Chatbots have altered the manners in which organizations connect with their clients, and we have just begun the journey of revolutionizing Chatbots powered by AI. Despite the on-going challenges in developing a technology-based customer experience tool, it paves an opportunity to engage with customers in maintaining long-lasting relationships.
Biz4Solutions has suggested many of its clients include Chatbot in mobile app development to get improved ROI and quick responses.
The Mobile Application Development Saga
mobile application developmentis one hot area that’s growing crazily. In addition, with major business entities like Walmart, Amazon, Bank of America, etc. eyeing to engage and sell through mobiles, and the mobile application development is witnessing a massive transformation.
The Rise of Wearables in Mobile Application Development
Future of Mobile Application Development
mobile app developersshould watch out for.
mobile application developmentarena.
mobile application development
. Furthermore, there is no denying that there will be other relevant areas too. Technologies such as artificial intelligence, cloud technology, augmented reality, and IoT (Internet of Things) will have a major role to play and as a result, they will change the mobile app development landscape altogether.
mobile app development for wearablesor even pondering about developing a smart mobile app. We will assist you by helping you integrate IoT to take your business to a new level. And there’s a lot more we can help you within this arena. Choose our mobile app development services today for more!
User & Mobile App Developer Interaction
mobile application development companyto build an interactive application. Companies are focusing on improved customer satisfaction and repeat sales through mobile apps that are developed either by mobile app builder or mobile app creator.
mobile app developertakes long to introduce the app to the market. This is a very common challenge that a normal company would face. This blog will help you to cut the hassles and accelerate your mobile app development process.
Define The Mobile App Development Deliverables Clearly
build the app.
Set a Realistic Deadline To Complete The Development of Mobile App
mobile app builder company,sit with the team to talk about a deadline. Remember that communicating a deadline is very imperative. Your deadline has to be realistic enough to be taken seriously. Along with a deadline, it is also advisable to decide the budget to be allocated for a mobile app development company.
Keep Testing The App Under Development Process
developing any mobile appis testing. So, encourage your mobile app creator company to keep on testing the app. There will be loads of bugs to be fixed, and continuously testing them will help you fix the problems, and assist in launching the app sooner. You can even automate the testing process that will save man hours and efforts.
Keep The Mobile App Development Discussion Often
mobile app development company. Companies start on an enthusiastic note but the slow down the pace as they move ahead, and on one fine day, they receive a setback due to the delayed project.
build a great mobile applicationin the shortest time possible. The gist lies in how well they communicate with a company that provides mobile app development services.
Chatbot – A crucial part of mobile application development
Types of Chatbots:
- AI-Based Bot – Learns from the environment & user conversation.
- Fixed Bot – Runs on a set of data already fed into the system. The user usually picks from given set of responses.