What is Robotic Process Automation (RPA)?
- Streamlined and standardized processes
- Efficient resource management
- Operational flexibility and scalability
- Better visibility into process performance
- Minimization of human errors
- Better compliance with standards and regulations
- Enhanced customer experience
- Increased workforce optimization and satisfaction
- Cost optimization
- Low-maintenance of the tools
How Robotic Process Automation is transforming different business domains?
RPA in Healthcare
- Automation in claims management leads to faster and error-free processing which saves time for healthcare administrators.
- Billing efficiency is improved as the bots perform data entry tasks with high accuracy. RPA bots can calculate billing amounts, payment delays, send updates of bill amount to the patients.
- Digital recording of contact forms of the patients, audit procedure, etc. is possible.
- Automatically notify discharge instructions to the patients like upcoming appointments, precautions to be taken for certain medical conditions, etc.
RPA in Transportation and Logistics
- RPA automates shipment tracking and scheduling.
- It helps in eliminating manual processes like copying of data from load boards, extract shipment details from emails, etc.
- It helps in speeding up invoicing by the integration of systems with customer portals.
- RPA allows gathering of important insights that help in improving the forecasting and planning of logistics.
- RPA bots help in giving faster responses to customer inquiries.
- It automates order processing and payments
RPA in Finance
- RPA helps the finance firms to enter data into ERP systems and create standard journal entities.
- It helps in financial planning and analysis.
- Collect and manipulate information to support regulatory reports.
- RPA bots help in sending reminders and notifications of late payments to concerned individuals and organizations.
RPA in Human Resource
- RPA bots handle tedious processes like resume screening, candidate shortlisting, etc. while recruiting. Bots transcribe new hire data from different systems and record it at a centralized system with accuracy.
- RPA solutions help in tracking and validating the employee data, in-out timings, etc. and document it in multiple systems.
- Adopting RPA in payroll processes helps in salary data collection, benefits disbursal, payslip generation, etc., while adhering to regulatory payroll norms and standards.
- Robotic solutions manage workforce planning, employee performance, compensation and benefits, report generation, employee health and safety, labor and employee relations, etc.
RPA in Education Industry
- RPA solutions help in managing students’ and staff’s attendance, schedule meetings, timetables, etc.
- It automates tasks like sending notifications, exam updates, event updates, and progress reports to students and parents.
- In the enrolment process, RPA tools can check application forms, student’s eligibility criteria, validate the documents and shortlist the candidates.
- RPA chatbots help in replying to general queries related to the admission process, admission schedules, course information, contact person, etc. to the students, staff members, website visitors, etc.