How to show the Instagram feed on the website?
1. Social media aggregator platform
- Log in/ sign up to your account, select Instagram as your source platform and choose the preferred connection type.
- Put in the credentials and connect your social media account.
- In the editor panel, you can customize and moderate your widget.
- Choose the CMS platform of your choice, adjust the dimensions, and copy the code.
- And finally, paste it into your website backend to make your Instagram widget functional and live on the website.
2. WordPress plugin
- You are required to install the plugin in the WordPress directory before moving on.
- Log in to your WordPress account and visit the dashboard. Click on the plugins and add a new plugin.
- Since your plugin is already installed on the directory you will be able to see it there and hit “Download”.
- Go to the web page where you wish to embed the feed, and click on “+” or add a block.
- Choose the required plugin, copy the shortcode and paste it into yoursection.
- That’s it, your Instagram feed will be live on the website once you click “Publish”.
3. Instagram self-embed option
- Choose the required post, and go to the menu.
- Choose the “embed” option and copy the embed code present.
- Paste this code into your website backend.