- The value of the global software outsourcing market was $92.5 Billion in 2022. This accounted for $62 billion of the entire international market revenue.
- The US outsources approximately thirty-thousand jobs every year.
- 59% of companies outsource to cut costs.
- 66% of the business enterprises in the US outsource services for at least one department.
- 78% of the global organizations that outsource services hold a positive attitude towards their respective technology partners.
- The outsourcing market has been predicted to grow at a CAGR of 4% between the years 2021 and 2025.
Offshore Outsourcing Software Development Model
Offshore Software Development Services: Long-Term Advantages
Hassle-Free Resource Hiring
Access To Flexible Team Structures
Usage Of the Latest Technologies
Addresses Scalability Woes
Advantages Of Time-Zone Differences
Time To Concentrate on Core Business Functions
Lower Infrastructure & Operational Costs
Advanced Tools Used by Offshore Companies to Bridge the Communication Gap with Clients
Are You Interested in Building a Top-Class Website or Mobile App?