But, for developing a quality application, AngularJS tools play an important role. Without the right set of AngularJS development tools, this framework can’t really deliver the best results. These tools ease the development process by helping developers to build attractive and professional templates. So, before starting the development, it is advisable to have knowledge of these tools.
This blog outlines a short curated list of some of the most well-known AngularJS tools available in the market for building web apps. Let’s dive in deeper.
Popular AngularJS Tools for Architecting Creative Web Apps
This tool primarily focuses on the testing part. It offers an ideal testing environment for Angular app developers as it comes with rich features like mobile handset support, real browser implementation, etc. Thus, developers can test the apps on real devices and real browsers. This testing flexibility ensures that the final website will be quite flawless.
More than a tool, it is a UI component library consisting of approximately 30 UI components and services. The UI components are easily accessible, reusable, and well-tested for web app development. It offers features like browser portability, graceful degradation, and device independence which are fundamental design parameters and enables the development of outstanding websites. Right from creating simple buttons on the website or features that hover around, Angular Material supports everything.
Angular UI Bootstrap
This tool is created on top of Bootstrap- a well-known front-end framework. It is best known for the flexibility of customization it provides during web app development. It allows developers to utilize a host of components with dependencies like Bootstrap CSS, Angular Js, Angular- Touch, Angular- Animate, etc.
It is the browser extension for Safari, Firefox, and Chrome. It acts as an inspector pane that helps developers understand the AngularJS apps and create and debug them. Also, with the use of Controllers and Directives, this tool easily identifies and displays every scope.
In case the developers are looking for an easy alternative rather than hectic coding, Sublime Text is the apt solution. It is known to be the best text code editor which is preferred by a large number of Angular app developers worldwide as it makes coding less tedious and more fun.
This AngularJS development tool is nothing but a collection of UI components. It consists of utility directives that aid in the speedy development of web apps. It utilizes raw directives like ui-map, ui-router, ui-calendar, etc. instead of widgets. It is quite easy to use, lightweight, flexible, and back-end agnostic.
This is another tool that enables faster development that too with a few terminal commands. It allows the developers to set up any project quickly with sensible defaults. The devices can automatically generate a development server, frameworks, units, views, directives, and many more.
It is a front-end development tool utilized for both- development and testing purposes. It allows the Angular developers to write the code in real-time. As the code is modified and saved, the changes are instantly updated on the working app with the use of a special protocol. Also, this tool supports any IDE.
As the name suggests, this tool is considered the best fit for SPA development. It has a scalable build system for making the development and testing a cakewalk. This tool helps in maintaining the consistency of the project structure and helps one to effortlessly create a fully optimized production release.
Few other AngularJS Tools
- Rectangular: It is a tool that needs minimum client code and simplifies common GET, DELETE, POST, and UPDATES requests. It best suits Web Apps that consume data from a RESTful API.
- Protractor: This is an open-source framework that allows developers to perform end-to-end testing for Angular and AngularJS development projects. It is built on WebDriver. This tool is also used for writing regression tests for web applications.
- Videogular: As the name indicates, this Angular.js app development tool is nothing but an HTML5-based video player that enables the developers to easily include multimedia elements and videos in the apps.
- Djangular: This is a reusable tool that offers enhanced app integration with AngularJS.
- Mean: It’s a perfect and simple boilerplate that comes with configured and pre-bundled modules like Passport, Mongoose, etc. Mean is used for the creation of apps in MongoDB, Express, Node.js, etc.
- Suave UI: This tool utilizes CSS definitions like Form Elements, Grids, Colored Buttons, etc. Its services and directives help in the quick and efficient development of various web-based user interfaces.
- Mocha.js: It is a feature-rich JS test framework that runs on node.js and the browser. It is quite flexible with accuracy in terms of mapping and reporting.
- AngularFire: This tool comes with features like 3-way data binding and flexible API that ease the development. It enables the easy creation of the backend of an Angular app.
- Angular Deckgrid: It is a lightweight grid where the directive makes use of a CSS file for any visual representation and doesn’t rely on it.
- Angular GetText: This tool is considered a super easy translation support tool. Using this tool, one just needs to type the text in English and mark it for translation. The tool takes care of it once marked for translation.
If you are an Angularjs development company or an Angular app developer thinking of using AngularJS for your web app development project, the aforesaid tools will be great to start with. These Angular.js mobile app development tools will together aid in several functions like front-end development, testing, code generation, etc. These AngularJS development tools will also enable you to leverage text editor, IDE editor, modules, Grid tools, extensions, elite libraries, and more. They will facilitate smooth and easy-going development of creating your web app.