A Texas-based dental practice wanted to develop a secure mobile and web-based healthcare solution to modify their traditional healthcare practices and automate several routine tasks like managing the medical data, appointments, schedules of practitioners, etc.
How to efficiently manage various routine operations? How to automate the appointment management process, improve communication with patients and save the medical records securely in digital format?
Our Healthcare Management System (HMS) has helped our client to manage the patients’ appointments, schedules of practitioners and other clinical operations. The accurate healthcare data saved the vital time of practitioners and they could utilize it to cater to more patients. Ultimately, this enhanced the patient experience, improved the productivity and efficiency of work.
We understand your business. Discover how we can partner with you in your healthcare journey.
Our client wanted to create an app for driver or trucking company with the principle of “noscale load scale” providing load details very cost effectively without the use of any complex hardware expensive scale. This will help the driver to increase their profit by staying in legal weight limits and won’t need to spend much on onboard scale.
Have a look at some of our sample screens of this HMS project.
Technology has revolutionized the healthcare sector completely. Our Healthcare Management System (HMS) is a comprehensive solution to various challenges faced by the client’s dental practice. The HMS integrates the medical data of the patients into the in-built Electronic Medical Record (EMR) system and makes the functioning paperless. The sensitive medical data remains safe and secure as the system is HIPAA compliant. List of all the practitioners can be saved in the system and they can check their appointments or schedule new ones. They can add their details (appointments, diagnostic notes, prescriptions, monthly schedules) and if needed, they can call the patients using this system. They can review the schedules of other practitioners as well.
- Manual appointment scheduling consumed the important time of the staff and practitioners.
- Manual calling to patients resulted in mismanagement in case of rescheduling/canceling of appointments.
- If medical reports, prescriptions, etc. got misplaced or forgotten by the patients, affected the quality of treatment due to missing data.
- There wasn’t a proper platform for communicating with patients, if needed.
- Practitioners had to search for paper records to access the health information of their patients; it was time-consuming.
- Saving of administrative details of staff and practitioners were done manually. It was time-consuming and prone to errors.
Biz4Solutions has developed a Healthcare Management System (HMS) for a dental practice which has helped them manage their clinical operations more effectively. It works as a patient scheduler system for booking the appointments conveniently. It saves the Electronic Medical Records (EMR) safely so that the patients need not worry about carrying the medical reports, prescriptions, etc. to the clinic every time. Practitioners can also provide e-prescriptions to the patients in case of an emergency. Using HMS resulted in increased patient satisfaction. Searching health records of patients became much easier. The documentation errors were also reduced. There was better control over the administrative operations of the practice. Eventually, it resulted in improved patient engagement while saving time and efforts of the staff. It helped in increasing profitability and improving the reputation of the practice.
Appointment scheduling, audio and video consultation, calendar integration
Payment Integration, transaction history
Integration with electronic medical records and electronic health records
Bluetooth scanning & detecting the sensors
HIPAA compliant solution
Hospital operations management, staff management and shift management
- Online scheduling of patient appointments by the staff or practitioners.
- Saving appointment details and medical history of the patients on a single system.
- Creating and editing the profile of the practitioners.
- Automatically sending reminders about the daily appointments, events, etc. to the practitioners.
- Adding any notes, events, appointments or interests in the schedule by the practitioners.
- Rescheduling/canceling of the appointments.
- Checking the weekly/monthly calendar of self or other practitioners.
- Calling and communicating with the patients.
If you are interested to know more about our success stories in healthcare or looking for a similar kind of Healthcare solution, then please use our project planner tool to share scope and requirements of your product needs.Back to Home