Our client needed an on-demand package delivery app that will allow users a hassle-free shopping experience, enable live tracking of deliverables in transit, and most importantly, ensure top-grade data security and quality control of deliverables.
Most of the existing grocery apps fail to guarantee the product quality of online purchases leaving consumers dissatisfied. App owners are tied up with several grocery stores for online ordering and delivery. So, it becomes challenging for them to identify and ensure the quality of the off-the-shelf products that are delivered to the end customer.
Biz4solutions helped the client to develop a high-end on-demand grocery delivery application called DeliverPerfect. The app has integrated Blockchain technology to bring transparency to online shopping experiences. With DeliverPerfect, users can track the origin of a specific grocery item. They can review the quality as well as every small detail about the products they are buying online even after delivery.
We understand your specific business challenges. Discuss with us to explore how we can help you in building a customized eCommerce solution for grocery delivery or delivery of any other items.
Biz4Solutions tailored an innovative on-demand e-commerce app, DeliverPerfect, for online grocery ordering and doorstep delivery at the desired location. The app offers three sections for different categories of users – end-customers, admin-panel, and grocery store managers/staff. Once the manager or the employee of a grocery store signs in, they can view details in the app only if the admin has approved their request. Admins can log in to the admin console, view the profile of the vendor registered, and then approve it. Users choose grocery items from the product lists displayed by multiple grocery stores. User can view all the stores in list format as well as on the map. User can view all the products; view their details; add selected products to the cart; review and apply offers; select/add payment methods and address; and place an order after paying through the app. The app also allows the user to pay cash to the valet after the delivery. The order is assigned to a delivery valet whose live location can be tracked on the map by the user. After a successful delivery, users can rate and review the delivery experience.
Our team came across some developmental challenges as mentioned below:
- Ensuring top-grade data security within the app.
- Allowing customers to track the origin and verify the authenticity & quality of the product before making the purchase.
- Enabling live tracking of shipments while they are being delivered.
Our proficient and experienced development team overcame all challenges to build the desired solution. For ensuring high data security, we integrated the Stellar platform for payment integration. For tracking product details, we used Dragonchain Blockchain APIs. These APIs were used to generate unique transaction IDs that were saved in the database. The QR code on the product contains unique transaction ID. Once a user chooses a product and scans the product’s QR code using the app, the transaction ID is sent to the Dragonchain API for fetching the product details. Then, an entire report of the product particulars gets displayed for the user’s perusal. With geo-location integration, users were able to track live location of shipments.
- Dragonchain Blockchain API Integration.
- Stellar Platform for Vallet Integration.
- Ability to scan QR codes of each product.
- Email and Text Message Integration.
- Promotions and special offers via push notifications.
- Geo-location Integration and live tracking.
- Order history, Order details, ratings and reviews.
- Transaction history, advanced reporting.
- Product list, order list, and wish list for consumer’s convenience.
- Users can view all the stores in a list format and can also locate the stores on the map.
- Consumers have to just scan a grocery item’s QR code through the app for obtaining a report on the product’s origin, ingredients, authenticity, and quality as compared to other similar products.
- Users can apply offers if any while making the payment.
- The order is assigned to a delivery valet whose live location can be tracked on the map by the user.
- Users can make online payments or pay in cash to the delivery person after receiving the order.
- Store management modules for admins.
If you are interested to know more about our success stories in the on-demand industry or looking for a similar kind of grocery app solution, then hit the button below to open the project planner tool to share the scope of your product requirements.Back to Home