Does your Pharmacy business offer online services? If the answer is no, then you should consider developing a pharmacy app to provide online medicine ordering and delivery services. Such an app or similar Pharmacy App Solutions enable your drugstore to be competitive and fulfill the demanding requirements of a dynamic market.
Modern tech-savvy consumers prefer online purchases as it turns out to be a super-convenient option for them. And why won’t they? Smart technologies have made it possible to get every product delivered at their doorstep with the help of just a few clicks on the smartphone. So, businesses across various niche markets are digitalizing their operations to expedite sales and the pharmaceutical companies are no exceptions. Pharmacy App Development has been a boon to consumers as well as pharmacy/drugstore owners. MedPlus, Medlife, Pillpack, and PharmEasy are a few examples of the most popular pharmacy apps.
My write-up discusses the top reasons to invest in pharmacy app development solutions. Let’s dive deeper.
Essential Pharmacy App Features
Check out the vital features you should consider integrating while the pharmacy app development process.
- Account creation feature including the necessary information about users
- The option of uploading a prescription in the user’s account
- A detailed list of available items along with their prices.
- The necessary information about each drug such as their composition, dosage, effectiveness, side effects, etc.
- An alternative option in case a drug is unavailable or too expensive.
- An advanced search engine with smart filtering and sorting functions.
- Option for refilling prescriptions in-app consultation with pharmaceutical representatives.
- Online order tracking, multiple payment options, special offers, social media integration, and customer feedback.
- Reminder about medicine intake via push notifications.
Admin Control Features:
- Centralized control center
- Creation of a network of skilled and experienced pharmacists
- Client database for storing user information
- Efficient function for order management
- Smart inventory management and logistics integration
- Creation of custom reports and availability of data analytics to study customer behavior
Key Reasons to Architect a Pharmacy App for Your Drugstore or Pharmacy Business
An end-to-end pharmacy app enables a business to go online and spread its wings in a new dimension. It boosts online buying and selling which proves advantageous for both consumers and business owners. The reason is buyers can order medicines from any place, at any time; while the drugstore owners can establish an additional source of revenue generation.
The following practices can be employed to boost online sales.
- Delivering Medicines at the consumers’ doorstep without any extra delivery charge.
- Allowing online ordering and delivery with a valid prescription, irrespective of the minimum order amount. Providing discounts and special offers to buyers.
- Permitting the customers to connect with you online, in case of queries, complaints, etc.
Expansion of Customer-base
An online medicine ordering and delivery app operating 24X7, adds to the convenience of consumers. The buyers can effortlessly find any medicine without having to step out of their homes. Online stores prove particularly beneficial when the medicine required is unavailable or runs out of stock in the nearby stores. So, if your app fulfills the customer requirement, they will not only stay loyal to your brand but also recommend it to friends and acquaintances. Additionally, providing a customized purchasing experience to users will optimize online traffic. In this way, the store owners can reach out to a larger customer base regardless of their location.
Providing In-app Patient Assistance
Some pharmacy app solutions possess features like in-app healthcare consultation, connecting patients with practitioners, collection of lab test samples from the patients’ homes, and delivering the results at their doorstep, etc. These amazing functionalities save patients’ time and also prove helpful for patients with lesser mobility and the ones residing in remote locations. Practo and Netmeds.com are examples of such Pharmacy apps for patients.
Insight on Buying Trends
Some apps can also be integrated with an analytical tool that helps pharmacy store owners to comprehend the customers, and also identify their buying trends and unique behavioral patterns while purchasing. This information is useful in finding out the drawbacks of your services and identifying the areas of improvement. As such, it becomes easy for pharmaceutical firms to improve their services, devise strategies for better customer engagement, and hence attract more consumers. Also, it helps in continual improvement and thus, enhances competitive ability.
Brand Recognition and Promotional Tool
In recent times, possessing a physical drugstore is not enough for brand recognition. An SEO-friendly app is essential as it proves to be a more effective tool for brand recognition in comparison to traditional methods. Besides, your app needs to have a visually attractive interface with a logo, drugstore pictures, and basic information about your offerings. Furthermore, the pharmacy app serves as an apt platform where you can promote your brand alongside online sales. Therefore, you need not spend an extra amount for printing brochures and catalogs for marketing your products and services.
Therefore, every drugstore should invest in pharmacy application development to make their presence felt, expand their customer base, gain customer loyalty, and boost revenue generation.
Planning to build a customized pharmacy app? Reach out to Biz4Solutions, a distinguished Pharmacy app development Company having extensive experience in crafting smart pharmaceutical app solutions for global clients. We will create a perfect pharmacy app development model tailored to suit your business needs. Our pharmacy app developers have extensive experience in this domain.