What do you think? Whom will the patients prefer over time?
Benefits and Use Cases in the Transportation and Logistics Industry
IoT ensures Real-Time Visibility
It improves Fleet Management
It helps Maintenance of Vehicles’ Health
It helps Warehouse and Yard Management
IoT in Transportation Minimizes Risks and Increases Profitability
- With real-time information, one can be loyal to their clients by informing them about any delays, changes, cancellations, etc. beforehand. Eventually, this improves customer relationship management (CRM).
- IoT in transportation helps to increase the connectivity of owners and managers with operators and drivers. Thus, they can instantly communicate about any issues ensuring pro-active repairs and maintenance.
- It provides robust security services to passengers and employees along with vehicles, equipment, freight and data as well.
- Illegal practices by drivers or operates can be easily prevented with the help of the internet of things during transportation. It provides transparent information which helps predictive analytics which can lead to better planning of the resources.
OUR SUCCESS STORIES:
- Healthcare- The healthcare industry has advanced in the past decades. Today, there is certainly a unique method to approach a patient. Right from booking an appointment with a specialist to availing medical services to obtaining medicines and drugs, on demand app can deliver patient care with efficiency, comfort, and at a reasonable cost. On Demand Services apps On Demand Services apps make it significantly easier for patients to connect with the experts. Phlex65 is one such On Demand Services iOS apps , which provides a practical solution to the problem of availing caregiver services and presents a ready-made support system to both patients and caregivers.
- Logistics & Transport- Transport and logistics are significant industries concerned with steady movement of products and services. Be that as it may, coordination is one of the challenging parts of a business. With the huge number of trucks, vehicles, and transporters associated with the industry, overseeing and managing them so as to have the most profitable outcome, is one of the greatest difficulties of the business. AppWeigh is a Bluetooth enabled scale sensor IoT app for the commercial transport industry which calculates the load of a truck or a trailer and also tracks them. Similarly, Beach Caddy app allows a user to find Caddies to carry their stuff from residence/rental/vehicle to the beach and back.
- Home Services- We have all seen On Demand Services doing exceptionally well in the fields of healthcare, transportation, and automobile. However, On Demand Service Apps are much more trending in the home services sector as well because they simplify functioning for our day to day activities. Right from plumbing, electrical works and housekeeping to beauty treatments and fitness training, various services can be availed with the help of our smartphones. All one has to do is download the app and book the service that they want to enjoy. On Demand Services App is a great source of creating job opportunities for skilled individuals. FlizIt is the On Demand app, where customer can request various services and the service provider can accept the customer’s request and provide requested services to them.
- General Stores- In this digital era, time, convenience, and comfort have become integral factors of shopping patterns of a consumer. As most of us are leading a life filled with hectic schedules, it is quite obvious that we are shifting our focus to online shopping which is faster, time-saving and efficient. Approximately, 48% of the people resort to online shopping where they can stay back at home and order items with just a click of a button. Once the customer places an order, the representative picks it from the store and delivers it to the customer’s doorstep as per scheduled time. Exut is one such E-Commerce On Demand Service Cross Platform App offering products like beverages, essentials, alcohols etc. A customer can place an order and the merchant will get the order delivered to the customer within stipulated time.
Introduction: HIPAA Compliant Application
Importance: HIPAA Compliant App Development in 2019
mobile application developmentthat involves PHI, make sure that it is a HIPAA app.
The HIPAA Compliance & Its Costs
mobile application development company, then the app development company should be informed about HIPAA right in the development stage because they have to work on privacy & security rules.
HIPAA compliant app development cost generally depend on factors like
- Type of Organization
- Size of Organization
- Organization Culture
- Geographic Location
- Number of Business Associates
HIPAA compliant app development costwould be somewhere around: $4,000 to $12,000.
costs of developing a mobile applicationthat is HIPAA-compliant seem higher, it is always better to be on the safer side to avoid paying large penalties. These compliance errors are apparently too costly to be made.
GoodFirms Research Process
Biz4Solutions Performance Evaluation
1. IoT Development
2. App Designs
3. Mobile App Development
4. Client Review at GoodFirms
Here are some of the things they have said about our work:
- “They took my ideas and made them a reality.”- Ana jones, Founder Phlex 65
- “They have everything; professionalism, great communication, and deep knowledge.” – David King, President, YouVOXX Cal Blocker & Social Voicemail
If you are an entity in the human services area and have a portable application that bargains with verified data (PHI), then chances are that you would need to be HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act ) agreeable.
Social insurance like hospitals, clinics, insurance agencies, and so forth or even business firms who have created mHealth or EHealth applications rotating around PHI fall under the ambit of HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act). All things considered, gathering data does not expect you to be consistent, but rather sharing the data expects you to be.
Requirement movement under the HIPAA Security Rule has grabbed steam as of late. HIPAA compliance sets up different protection, data security, and rupture warning necessities for human services suppliers and other secured substances. In its initial HIPAA compliance requirement days, the Office for Civil Rights of the Department of Health and Human Services (OCR) for the most part centred on the HIPAA Privacy Rule, yet as of late it has put developing accentuation on Security Rule implementation also.
SIGNIFICANCE OF HIPAA COMPLIANCE:
HIPAA Privacy gives the patients their rights over health data and regulates on who can retrieve that data. The Privacy Rule applies to all types of people regardless of whether the communication channel is electronic, composed, or verbal.
When your application is HIPPA-compliant, it simply means that you meet the standards set by US Health & Human Services, and user data that you hold is also secured.
Most entities of Practice Management System in Healthcare IT Services that collect and share patient information are concerned about HIPAA privacy rule since non-compliance can turn out to be a costly affair.
Hospitals & companies violating HIPAA compliance attract a heavy fine that could even run into millions of dollars – there are several cases of hospitals being levied a heavy penalty for violations of a data breach.
HIPAA security was intended to safeguard the patient and their privacy. Each social insurance organization is required to have a consistence division so in the event that you feel there is a consistence concern or rupture of information; you can contact the office to determine your issue.
If you are thinking about mobile application development that involves PHI, make sure that it is HIPAA compliant.
HIPAA COMPLIANCE AND POLICY:
HIPAA compliance objective was to make a lot of uniform electronic medicinal services exchange codes. Security was normally a noteworthy worry with the progressions examined in HIPAA security, and it was a testing issue, so Congress punted to the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) to propose controls to ensure the protection of wellbeing. HHS replied by proposing a protection control that was finalized in 2000.
If you are seeking mobile application development services already or contemplating it, you need to evaluate what levels of HIPAA compliance you need. This will depend on the PHI (data) you hold and the amount of the data you are sharing. If you are getting the app developed through a mobile application development company, then the app development company should be informed about HIPAA compliance right in the development stage because they have to work on privacy & security rules.
The health information of a patient should be protected and for which the Practise Management System (PMS) needs to be effective and systemized. If any organization is found violating the HIPAA privacy norms then they shall be heavily penalized and fined. Presently, there are many websites and apps that have incorporated mechanized Practise Management System which enables them to store and retrieve data in an efficient and safer manner.
HIPAA COMPLIANCE AND ITS JOURNEY:
In the initial years of HIPAA security, many organizations were perplexed but later on people got familiar with it. During the period of 2003 to 2005, there were many cases registered against lab assistants who tried to misuse the data of the patients. The number of cases kept increasing till 2008, which then led to formation of corrective measures and actions.
With the advent of advanced technology, the gates for HIPAA policy are wide open and concrete. This will put every organization under scanner and scrutiny. As per the HHS statistics, over 274 breaching incidents took place in the year 2013. The issues related to HIPAA security keep increasing every year. With people excessively resorting to social media, the privacy of patient’s data faces threat and becomes a matter of concern. Presently, more than 2 million patient’s data is affected due to organizations posting the medical data on various social media platforms.
In 2019, the Health and Human Services department intends to open up new channels of communication to control the crisis situation. Every business needs to understand and be prepared about the upcoming risks and issues related to HIPAA compliance. Organizations must also keep in mind about their medical reputations and medical data. By now, it clearly depicts that HIPAA security has evolved by leaps and bounds in these years and as the technology grows so will the scope and field of HIPAA compliance to prosper.
HIPAA compliance brings confidence in patients because they believe that their information will be secure. Therefore, the healthcare industry has been able to see the other side of the story; it is more than just the costs.
Let’s think of a situation where we as employees have to sit and individually rectify the issues faced by our customers. Doesn’t it sound complex and exhausting? What if the same task is performed with the help of technology? Now that definitely sounds impressive.
Well! Chatbots and AI can actually execute the task easily and quickly with an automated process and make our lives easy.
Chatbots are software programs that imitate human conversations whether written or verbal whereas Artificial Intelligence comprises of Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning and Deep Learning which enables Chatbots to learn various arrangements in the data.
In the year 2016, Facebook created a sensation by introducing a Chatbot messenger. After looking at the success of Facebook, many other companies started integrating Chatbots with the help of web & mobile application development service providers.
Customer Service is of great importance in any field as it allows the customers to interact as per their choice. A Chatbot and AI can become a part of the Mobile Application Development process in order to strategize and boost the business. Chatbots powered by AI are rapidly evolving and one needs to ensure that the business provides outstanding customer experience to its clients. With the quick progressions in machine learning and Natural Language Processing, chatbots can helpfully comprehend clients’ inquiries and give them satisfactory answers which are fed in the database.
A bot is integrated so that it can access the historical data and provide answers to queries raised by the customers and give them a smoother and comforting customer experience. These days a lot of businesses are implementing Chatbots in their Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Database with an intention to maximize and spread their business. With the ever-increasing number of companies using API (Application Program Interface) to coordinate within their Chatbots, the interest has now shifted on bots that hold the ability to interact across platforms. Henceforth, we can hope to see a rise in various tools and technologies which will foster developers to build a Chatbot powered by AI that can communicate on voice calls to chat messages.
As per Business Insider’s report, 48% of consumers prefer a Chatbot that solves issues over a human help. Adobe 2018, too, predicts that 31% of the top companies in the US intend to use Chatbot powered by AI in the upcoming year. Gartner, a world leader in IT research has already predicted that by 2021, more than 50% of the enterprises will spend more on Chatbots than mobile apps. Chatbots in mobile app developers have already started to be the face of AI.
WHY CHATBOTS AND AI?
The motive behind Chatbots is to help and scale business groups in their relations with clients. They enable organizations to save a lot of time and money which is the reason numerous entrepreneurs are switching to this latest technology. The biggest advantage of Chatbot and AI is that they are very captivating and lively. They try to know more about the user’s taste and preferences. One does not need to download an application to be able to use a Chatbot and AI, thus saving a lot of space in your device. Mobile app users do not need to wait for hours or even minutes anymore to get a response. Chatbots are quick & highly responsive. You ask a query, and there will be a response in the shortest time possible. Chatbots handle multiple requests at a given time. This is seen as one of the major advantages that they hold. It is humanly impossible to handle many requests, but Chatbots make it possible thereby reducing the cost.
SCOPE OF CHATBOTS AND AI
In this contemporary world, Chatbots and AI are being fused in the sectors of E-commerce and Social Media. For instance, Amazon has magnified its sales force in this space. Amazon integrated its voice assistant, Alexa, into its native mobile app. It has creatively integrated messaging assistant into its mobile application and has been doing wonders for Amazon. Instagram too uses AI for engaging its users.
Let’s take a look at the scope of Chatbots and AI in various fields:
E-COMMERCE: Chatbots are commonly used by the e-commerce business as they need to answer the queries of their users across the globe. E-bay’s ShopBot is a budding example of helping their users in shopping.
HEALTHCARE: Chatbots are approaching in the field of practice management system in healthcare as consulting a doctor has become slightly difficult these days because of their tight schedule and expensive fees. So, in such a situation, a Chatbot plays the role of a doctor in diagnosing the disease. Buoy Health is a Chatbot which takes the medical details of the patient and offers them various solutions and steps for the same.
MEDIA: Of lately, Chatbots are becoming successful in the field of news and publishing as well. They serve highly personalized and recommended content to their readers online. CNN, in recent times, has launched a mobile app with Chatbot incorporated in it.
Chatbots have altered the manners in which organizations connect with their clients, and we have just begun the journey of revolutionizing Chatbots powered by AI. Despite the on-going challenges in developing a technology-based customer experience tool, it paves an opportunity to engage with customers in maintaining long-lasting relationships.
Biz4Solutions has suggested many of its clients include Chatbot in mobile app development to get improved ROI and quick responses.